Friday, November 4, 2011

Are You Looking for Me?

On October 31st, while trying to upload a new header, I received the message that my photo files were full and I could no longer post photos.  I have fixed the situation, but it's not a permanent fix and will eventually happen again.  Because of this, I have moved to a different location.

In order to find me, first choose what you'd like to do.

  • If you'd like to read past posts--those between December 2007 and October 2011, click on the photo below:

Hosted by imgur.com


  • If you'd like to read of what's going on more recently, click on this photo:

Hosted by imgur.com

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm moving stuff around, too! What a coinky dink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I hope I don't get into a situation like this. If I had to start over it would be a long process of trying to remember how I did everything in the first place.
    Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Now, your personalized Priesthood Line of Authority is beautifully laminated featuring the classic portrait of Jesus Christ by the renowned artist Greg Olsen.

    ReplyDelete